This panel, sponsored by the Sustainability Practice Network and Baruch College - Robert Zicklin Center for Corporate Integrity, will present inspiring business best practices and elaborate on opportunities and barriers encountered when making the transition to a circular economy.
- Marian Chertow, Associate Professor of Industrial Environmental Management, Director of the Industrial Environmental Management Program, Yale School of Forestry and Environmental Studies
- Kate Daly, Senior Vice President, Center for Economic Transformation, NYC Economic Development Corporation
- PJ Deschenes, Partner, Greentech Capital Advisors
- Jean-Charles Guinot, CE100 Business Programme Manager, Ellen MacArthur Foundation
- José Manuel dos Santos, Head of Design l Americas, Philips Lighting
Image: Circular Economy System Diagram, from the Ellen MacArthur Foundation. https://www.ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/circular-economy/interactive-diagram